Productivity apps help people improve their everyday life and their way of living overall. There are tons of apps that offer different kinds of benefits but not all of them live up to their promise. Some are just adware and some just want to take money from you. But the question is if it really worth every penny.
Productivity apps that suit you
Not all apps that promise improvement in your lifestyle are really what they say they are. And not all apps that available in Google Play will suit your lifestyle. There are people that actually download and install apps just because they sound too good to be true. And then there are people who download and install apps and end up not using them anyway. For instace many of my friends have downloaded shareit for pc and tubemate for pc from this site, but they hardly use these apps.
Aside from the fact that it is just a waste of storage, it is also a waste of your time. The worst part is that your phone might end up performing really slow because your installed app drains your CPU, RAM, and battery resources in the background.
We decided to list some of the apps that are actually useful for certain people. These apps are intended for specific people with the specific requirement of their lifestyle.
There are other apps not mentioned above that improves productivity in the workplace like Shareit which is a fast and hassle-free file sharing app that works on Android and iOS. You can use it smoothly share photos, documents, videos, and any other files on mobile and PC. You can download Shareit for pc for free.
Also read: Keyboard Ninja, Jim Boggia, The Magic Numbers
One of the most common issues of Windows operating system is the Unidentified Network problem. When these words appear on your network status, you will never get an internet connection no matter how you refresh your web browser. But since this is a common issue, you can expect that there are already a couple of sure ball solutions that you can use to fix this.
The Unidentified Network problem is usually a cause of typical errors. These errors could be due to recent software update, loose connections, and a bug from the router itself. So we will try to tackle all of those within this article. Hopefully, one of them is your solution. So before we go straight to the fix that you need, please be reminded to follow the instruction exactly as it is stated. And do not try bypass or do any shortcuts to prevent creating more issues. Let’s start.
How to Fix Unidentified Network Issue on Windows 10
Things to do first:
We have prepared a couple of methods to make sure that you will be able to fix the Unidentified Network issue when you leave this article. But before we continue, let’s make sure that the problem is not from the simplest problems first.
- Check the LAN cable if it is properly connected to the LAN port of both the computer and the router or modem.
- Restart your PC because it might be the cause of a bad boot.
- Restart your modem and router to make sure that it is not just due to overheating or power interruption.
- Speaking of power, check the power cords of the router or modem and see if there is some damage or something.
- Turn off your Antivirus. There is a possibility that it is just a cause of an oversensitive detection mechanism of the software.
- Call your ISP customer service hotline for some unannounced maintenance within your area.
- Make sure that your internet bill is paid and updated.
Method 1: Reinstall Network Adapter Driver
- Sometimes, driver software is the culprit for this type of error. To check for this problem, hover your mouse to the bottom leftmost corner of your screen right exactly where the Windows Start icon is located.
- Right-click on it to display a list of services.
- Find the Device Manager and left-click on it to launch its own window.
- On the Device Manager window, click on the Network Adapters line.
- If it shows your network adapter but with a yellow icon on the side, that means the driver is not compatible, damaged, or suffered an error.
- If that is the case, right-click on that network adapter and hit Uninstall.
- Make sure to check the delete the software driver for this device.
- Do a system restart.
- See if you are now able to connect to the internet
- If not, install a new updated driver for your network adapter.
- In case you do not have a saved copy of the driver software of your network adapter on your local drive, you may download one from the manufacturer’s website.
- After the download, install the driver and then restart.
Method 2: Adding IP Address Manually
If you have not touched your IP address settings, it is likely that your computer is using a DHCP IP address or an automatic assigning of IP address for a period of time. So here is what you should do if the Unidentified Network issue pops up.
- From your main desktop, press the Windows key + R on your keyboard.
- The Run window will appear. Type in NCPA.CPL and press Enter key.
- You should see your network adapter. Double-click on it to launch the Ethernet Status window.
- Click on the Properties to open a new window and scroll down to see the TCP/IPv4.
- Double-click on it to launch the IPv4 Properties.
- On the General tab, choose the Use The Following IP Address.
- Type in a new IP address such as 192.168.1.21 or 192.168.1.22 or higher. (Subnet mask of 255.255.255.0 and default gateway 192.168.1.1 should be kept unchanged.)
- On the Use The Following Server Addresses, type 22.214.171.124 for the Preferred DNS Server and 126.96.36.199 for the Alternate DNS Server.
- Click OK to close all the windows you have opened.
- Now the DNS servers and the IP address will take effect. Your internet should be working by now.
Method 3: Reset Winsock
If the above methods still do not work, this last one should make you smile as this is the best method to fix this type of issue.
- On your main desktop, put your mouse on the Start icon on your leftmost corner of the screen and right-click.
- You should see the Command Prompt (Admin) or the Windows PowerShell (Admin). Click on it to launch the Command Prompt service.
- Type netsh winsock reset and press Enter key.
- Then type netsh int ip reset and press Enter key again.
- Now type ipconfig /flushdns and press Enter for the last time.
- Close the Command Prompt window and restart your PC.
- After the reboot, your internet should now be working properly.
Always remember to reboot your Windows PC each time you make changes to make sure that it will take effect. Also, there are instances that a recent Windows 10 update is the problem. If that is the case, the third method should work as your solution.
If not any of these methods ever worked for you then the problem is much bigger than you think. We will advise that you see or bring your Windows PC to an expert to diagnose and fix the real issue. It could be that the LAN port is physically damaged or there is more there than meets the eye.
If you have queries regarding this article, please do leave a message in the comment section for your questions and concerns. We will be more than happy to answer all of them. And if you know someone that experiences the same issue, do share them this article to help them out.
Normally, all Ubee routers have the same default username and password to log in. So you will not have a hard time to figure out your Ubee router login details. That is unless if the internet service provider has something to do with it. Sometimes they modify or custom it in line with their services. But other than that, it should be just as simple as this step-by-step guide.
Ubee Modem Router Login
- On your web browser, just open a new tab. It could be any web browser such as Mozilla Firefox, Safari, Internet Explorer, or Google Chrome.
- Type on the address bar https://192.168.0.1 or https://192.168.100.1 and then press Enter. (If it does not work then try with https://192.168.l.l)
- A web user interface will show and you should click the Login on the left side of the page.
- It will require you to enter the username and password.
- If you do not yet know what are the username and the password, it is both user for username and user for the password. It’s simple, right?
- Once you are logged in, you can now see the entire menu.
You should not change anything in the settings of your router especially when there is nothing to fix about. And if by chance that you really need to meddle with the settings, make sure that you know what you are doing. Or you can call your internet service provider (ISP) hotline and have them assist you while you are on the phone. Better yet, request one of their technicians to come and fix whatever is wrong with your router or internet connection.
If you have other concerns, feel free to leave your comment down below and we will try to respond as much as we can. You can also leave some suggestions if you have any ideas you’d like to share with us.
Recommended Read: PRODUCTIVITY APPS THAT YOU NEED RIGHT NOW
How many words can you type in a minute? If your average typing speed comes around 20 words then you probably just learned to get used to the QWERTY style keyboard. Or perhaps you just do not want to bother to be a fast-typer at all. But what if you can be a different kind of fast without breaking a sweat? What if you could be a keyboard ninja?
What is a keyboard ninja?
A keyboard ninja is some who knows all the shortcuts and key combination of the keyboard. It helps to access almost all the features from obvious to hidden features of Windows operating system. A simple CTRL + C means you can copy the highlighted file or words. Then use CTRL + V to paste them anywhere you want to. But that is just a tip of the iceberg.
In this infographics, you will learn a ton more. And probably somewhere along the line, you will be surprised to learn some couple of shortcuts that you did not know exist.
Are you excited now? Go and on more.